Friday, May 18, 2012

Whole30 begins this weekend

Yeah, I know, I said I would just eliminate grains this month.

But then I was thinking, grains will be the toughest food category to eliminate. If I'm not eating grains, I may as well jump in with both feet and complete the Whole30 program.

Tomorrow I'll do my Whole30 grocery shopping and then begin.

The next 30 days will be very busy, I'm traveling every week. I also have a marathon scheduled on June 3.

Whenever I embark on a big project, especially when it involves food, I'm better off being very busy. I once did a juice fast while traveling for work.  The only hard part was packing and unpacking my juicer! Whole30 will be much easier, I only need to bring my cooler and ensure that I have a mini fridge in my hotel rooms.


No comments:

Post a Comment